Coordinate Care Coordinators for Population Health Management
Care Coordination Bibliography
Click on each resource's title to review the full text.
1. ABF Home Health Services, LLC. “Patient Care Coordination Program.”
2. "ACM™ Certification Login." American Case Management Association. 2017. Accessed March 31, 2017. https://www.acmaweb.org
3. American Academy of Family Physicians. “Risk-Stratified Care Management and Coordination.”
4. American Nurses Association. “The Value of Nursing Care Coordination.” (June 2012).
5. Bodenheimer, Thomas and Rachel Berry-Millett. “Care management of patients with complex health care needs.” The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Vol 19. Princeton, NJ. (December 2009).
6. Bright.md. “Improving Access to Primary Care.” White Paper. (February 2016).
7. Case Management Society of America. “Standards of Practice for Case Management.” CMSA Standards of Practice for Case Management (2016).
9. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. “Chronic Care Management Services.” Department of Health and Human Services (December 2016).
11. Farrell, Timothy, et al. “Care Management: Implications for Medical Practice, Health Policy, and Health Services Research.” Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (April 2015).
12. Giuliani, Giovanna. “Complex Care Management Toolkit.” California Quality Collaborative (April 2012).
13. “Improving Chronic Illness Care.” Accessed April 12, 2017. http://www.improvingchroniccare.org/.
14. Metastar. “Linking Clinical Delivery to Community Resources.” (August 2016).
15. “Patient Advisory Council Care Plan Sessions: Executive Summary.” Michigan Center for Clinical Systems Improvement (October 2015).
16. “Reducing Care Fragmentation Executive Summary: a Toolkit for Coordinating Care.” The Commonwealth Fund.
17. Shojania, KavehG. et al. “Closing the Quality Gap: A Critical Analysis of Quality Improvement Strategies.” Vol. 7. Rockford, MD: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2007.
18. Stout, Somava, et al. “Cambridge Health Alliance Model of Team-Based Care Implementation Guide and Toolkit.” Cambridge Health Alliance.
19. “What is care coordination?” (Handout received by MiHIN, April 11, 2017).
Don't see your resources listed?
Send them to us by completing the form below and adding links in the message box. If you would like to submit a PDF file, please email email@example.com